SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 8/4/2012, 4:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday August 4, 2012
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012
        thanks Michelle I think it was you who got the reminders going for us again.  Much appericated it will help us let us know who is coming weekly now so you'll see my posts weekly again.  I've not seen a bunch of you girls in a long time sorry I've been so busy. I hope to see some of you girls this weekend for a little bit.  I'll be there this week.  Looking foward to seeing you girls.    See you on Saturday.

        melissa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:01:03 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 8/4/2012, 4:00 pm

        Date: Saturday August 4, 2012
        Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Vanessa Schneider
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2012

          I won't be there this week.  Unfortunately, any time in August is starting to look pretty unlikely.

          Michelle, thanks for setting up the reminders to go out again.  Are we meeting at 4:00 now?

          I miss everyone!

          Vanessa

          From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:01:03 +0000

          Date: Saturday August 4, 2012
          Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm

        • noratalltree@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2012
            Elaine and I can't make it this week. Hope to see everyone next weekend.

            Nora

            From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            Sender: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            Date: 2 Aug 2012 20:01:03 -0000
            To: <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com

            Date: Saturday August 4, 2012
            Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
            Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
            Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

          • Heidi Haltson
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2012
              Thanks, Michelle, for setting up the reminder :-)

              Sent from my iPhone

              From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:01:03 +0000

              Date: Saturday August 4, 2012
              Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
              Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
              Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

            • Michelle Oxman
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2012

                Oops. No, that was just an error.  I’ll fix it to say 3.

                Thanks

                From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:01:03 +0000

                Reminder from:

                snbevanston Yahoo! Group

                Title:

                SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

                Saturday August 4, 2012

              • Storypol@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 3, 2012
                  Sorry I won't be able to join you tomorrow (August 4).  My oldest son is moving into his first apartment and our van is going to be his moving van.  I'll see you all next week.

                  Naomi
                • Michelle Oxman
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 3, 2012

                    Well, that’s a big step.