Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 6/23/2012, 3:00 pm

  • Storypol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6, 2012
      I'm sorry I can't be there.  I'm having an MS flare that is being treated at home.  I miss everyone and hope to see you soon.

      Naomi
    • Beth Liebman
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 6, 2012
        Speedy recovery.  I'll be thinking about you.  I don't think I can make it this week.  We have a play.

        Beth

        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        From: Storypol@...
        Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 20:15:28 -0400
        Subject: Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 6/23/2012, 3:00 pm

        I'm sorry I can't be there.  I'm having an MS flare that is being treated at home.  I miss everyone and hope to see you soon.

        Naomi

      • Michelle Oxman
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 6, 2012

          Naomi,

          So sorry to hear you are having a flare up.  Is there anything we can do?  Would you like some company?

          Wishing you speedy healing

          Michelle

          I'm sorry I can't be there.  I'm having an MS flare that is being treated at home.  I miss everyone and hope to see you soon.

          Naomi

        • yvette arnoux
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 6, 2012
            Hi Naomi,
            Hope you're feeling better soon.  We miss you at knitting!
            Yvette

          • noratalltree@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 7, 2012
              Hope you feel better soon Naomi! Now that school is mostly over for me, let me know if you need anything. Hope to see you soon. Stay cool!

              Thanks,
              Nora

              From: Storypol@...
              Sender: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 20:15:28 -0400 (EDT)
              To: <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com

              I'm sorry I can't be there.  I'm having an MS flare that is being treated at home.  I miss everyone and hope to see you soon.

              Naomi
            • melissa slotar
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 9, 2012

                i'm sorry to hear that Naomi I hope you fell better soon.

                melissa

                To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                From: Storypol@...
                Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 20:15:28 -0400

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 23, 2012
                  Dear Naomi,

                  I have been terribly busy and have missed several knitting group get togethers.  I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.  I hope you can rejoin us soon.  I probably won't be able to get back to the group until the 2nd week of September after Labor Day.  I miss you and hope to see you soon.

                  Beth

                  To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                  From: Storypol@...
                  Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 20:15:28 -0400