Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 4/28/2012, 3:00 pm

  • Karen Angel
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2 5:46 PM
      Thanks, Melissa.

      From: melissa slotar <melissaslotar62@...>
      To: knitting club Evansotn <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:40 PM
      Subject: RE: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 4/28/2012, 3:00 pm

      Karen I'm sorry to hear the loss of your uncle and your dad.  You take care and I'm keeping your mom in my thoughts too. melissa
      To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com From: kangel6550@... Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:27:08 -0700 Subject: Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 4/28/2012, 3:00 pm
      Hope eveyone is doing well. I have been busy with family stuff --- two deaths in the family in the past two months, my uncle and my dad. Keep my mom in your thoughts.  Hope to see you all in June.

      Karen

      Date: Saturday April 28, 2012
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!