SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 11/5/2011, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday November 5, 2011
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
        I'm finally going to be there this week.  I look foward seeing all of you girls again.  I aslo have some good news too.  See you on Satruday.

        melissa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 19:55:49 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 11/5/2011, 3:00 pm

        Date: Saturday November 5, 2011
        Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Beth Liebman
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011
          I plan on attending.  I have something later in the day, but afternoon is fine.

          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          From: melissaslotar62@...
          Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 21:11:34 +0000

          From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 19:55:49 +0000

          Date: Saturday November 5, 2011
          Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
          Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

        • Michelle Oxman
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2011

            I’ll be there too

            I plan on attending.  I have something later in the day, but afternoon is fine.

            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            From: melissaslotar62@...
            Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 21:11:34 +0000

            From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 19:55:49 +0000

            Reminder from:

            snbevanston Yahoo! Group

            Title:

            SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

            Saturday November 5, 2011

          • noratalltree@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2011
              Elaine and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing y'all there.
              Nora

              From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              Sender: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              Date: 3 Nov 2011 19:55:49 -0000