RE: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 7/2/2011, 3:00 pm

  • Beth Liebman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2011
      I will not be able to be there. I am in Minneapolis visiting my Mom.  It is hot here; 96 with lots of humidity.  Hope you all have a great 4th of July.  I'll see you all on the 9th.  Beth

      From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
      To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:55:31 +0000
      Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 7/2/2011, 3:00 pm

      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday July 2, 2011
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • noratalltree@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2011
        Elaine, Yvette and I will not be there today. Hope to see everyone the following weekend. Have a safe and fun 4th!
        -Nora

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Sender: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: 30 Jun 2011 19:55:31 -0000
        To: <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com

        Date: Saturday July 2, 2011
        Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Vanessa Schneider
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2011
          I won't be there today or next week. I'm out in California.

          I hope everyone has a great 4th.

          Vanessa

          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          From: noratalltree@...
          Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 12:34:35 +0000

          From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          Sender: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          Date: 30 Jun 2011 19:55:31 -0000
          To: <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>

          Date: Saturday July 2, 2011
          Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
          Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

        • melissa slotar
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2011

             I was out today and it was soooooooo hot.  So I didn't fell like going out in the heat to come to knitting club today. But I"m diffently coming next week.  I miss all you girls but well catch up next week.

            melissa

            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            From: spchcoach@...
            Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 09:15:12 -0700