SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 5/7/2011, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , May 5 12:57 PM
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe

      Date: Saturday May 7, 2011
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 10 , May 5 1:06 PM
        I'll be there this week.  See you on Saturday.

        melissa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 19:57:40 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 5/7/2011, 3:00 pm

        Date: Saturday May 7, 2011
        Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm

      • noratalltree@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , May 6 5:27 AM
          I will be there with Elaine. C-ya!
          -Nora
          Message 4 of 10 , May 6 7:08 AM
            I'm leaving this morning for California and will be gone for the mext three weekends.

            Hope you all have a good weekend and enjoy the sunshine!

            Vanessa

            > To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            > From: noratalltree@yahoo.com
            > Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 12:27:26 +0000
            > Subject: Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 5/7/2011, 3:00 pm
            >
            > I will be there with Elaine. C-ya!
            > -Nora

          • Michelle
            Message 5 of 10 , May 6 2:27 PM

              Have a safe trip. Be back soon…

              Michelle

              I'm leaving this morning for California and will be gone for the mext three weekends.

              Hope you all have a good weekend and enjoy the sunshine!

              Vanessa

              > To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              > From: noratalltree@...
              > Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 12:27:26 +0000
              > Subject: Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 5/7/2011, 3:00 pm
              >
              > I will be there with Elaine. C-ya!
              > -Nora

            • Beth Liebman
              Message 6 of 10 , May 7 8:40 AM

                Dear Evanston SnB at the Globe Café,

                Here is the information about next Saturday's Charity Sit and Knit.  I plan to go and can drive three other people.  If you are interested, send me an e-mail and we can connect for next week.  Meanwhile, I will be at the meeting today; look forward to seeing you.

                Beth

                The Fourth Annual Sit and Knit

                  Saturday, May 14, 2011

                  9:00 AM

                  Selected By: Beverly Bochenek

                  Pleasant Home

                  217 Home Ave Oak Park, IL

                  Message 7 of 10 , May 8 7:54 AM

                    I’d like to go.

                    Michelle

                    Saturday, May 14, 2011

                    9:00 AM

                    Message 8 of 10 , May 9 7:15 AM
                      Re: SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 5/7/2011, 3:00 pm

                      I would also like to go.

                      Claudia Perry

                      (201) 344-9059 (cell)

                      (847) 563-8587 (land)

                    • Beth Liebman
                      Message 9 of 10 , May 9 10:29 AM
                        For the Annual Sit and Knit Charity Event in Oak Park, it begins at 9:00 AM and goes most of the day.  However, I have theater tickets in the afternoon and I need to leave Oak Park by 1:00 at the latest.  Therefore, I plan to get there pretty early; by 9:30 or so.  I am happy to give anyone a ride (limit 3 others in my car) as long as those time work out.  I will go whether any of you are riding with me or not.  It would be great fun to ride together.  Let me know if these times work for you.

                        Beth

                        Message 10 of 10 , May 12 6:30 PM

                          I would love to ride with uou.

                          Michelle