Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Globe Cafe, 4/2/2011, 3:00 pm

  • Karen Angel
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2011
      I'm coming tomorrow along with my friend Susan. Looking forward to seeing the new place.
      Karen

      Date: Saturday April 2, 2011
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2011
        it will be great to see you again Karen.

        melissa

        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        From: kangel6550@...
        Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:20:34 -0700

        I'm coming tomorrow along with my friend Susan. Looking forward to seeing the new place.
        Karen

        Location: Globe Cafe, 1710 Orrington Ave.
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Cris Gifford
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2011
          Me too, Me too!!  I'll see everyone next Saturday. :)
          Cris
          On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:56 PM, Vanessa Schneider wrote:

          I won't be there this week.  I'll see everyone next week though.

          Vanessa

          RECENT ACTIVITY:
            .