SNB Evanston-Borders, 1/8/2011, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Borders

      Date: Saturday January 8, 2011
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
        I'm finaly going to be there this week.  I look foward seeing you girls it's been a while.  I also need some help with my knitting.  See you on Saturday.

        melissa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 20:59:14 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Borders, 1/8/2011, 3:00 pm

        Date: Saturday January 8, 2011
        Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Beth Liebman
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
          Dear Group,

          I won't be able to be there.  My uncle passed away and we are heading to Connecticut for a memorial service.  I should be there the following week.  I am taking my knitting on the plane to keep me occupied and busy should we be grounded by snowstorms.  Take care.  Beth
          Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
          Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

        • Cris Gifford
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
            Sorry to hear that your uncle pasted away.  Deepest sympathy.

            Cris
            On Jan 6, 2011, at 6:57 PM, Beth Liebman wrote:

            Dear Group,

            I won't be able to be there.  My uncle passed away and we are heading to Connecticut for a memorial service.  I should be there the following week.  I am taking my knitting on the plane to keep me occupied and busy should we be grounded by snowstorms.  Take care.  Beth
            Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
            Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

            Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          • melissa slotar
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
              so sorry to hear about your uncle beth.  Take care of yourself. See you in a few weeks when you come to knitting club.

              melissa

              To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
              From: bethliebman@...
              Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:57:01 -0600

              Dear Group,

              I won't be able to be there.  My uncle passed away and we are heading to Connecticut for a memorial service.  I should be there the following week.  I am taking my knitting on the plane to keep me occupied and busy should we be grounded by snowstorms.  Take care.  Beth
              Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
              Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

            • Vanessa Schneider
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
                I'm not sure if I'll be there today or not.  It'll just depend on how the day goes.  I'm also gone the next two weeks, so I won't be back until the end of January.

                Vanessa

                To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                From: melissaslotar62@...
                Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 03:55:24 +0000