SNB Evanston-Borders, 12/4/2010, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Borders

      Date: Saturday December 4, 2010
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • melissa slotar
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
        I'm sorry I'll not be able to make it this week.  Alot going on this month Hope to see you guys at some point but well see if I do have a few minutes I'll stop by and say hello

        melissa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 21:12:12 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Borders, 12/4/2010, 3:00 pm

        Date: Saturday December 4, 2010
        Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Vanessa Schneider
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
          I will finally be there this week.  Hope to see some of you.

          Vanessa

          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          From: melissaslotar62@...
          Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 21:15:01 +0000

          From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 21:12:12 +0000

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
            sorry I will not be able to see you Vanassa I miss you.  Hope to see you soon

            melissa

            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
            From: spchcoach@...
            Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:08:08 -0800