SNB Evanston-Borders, 9/25/2010, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2010
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Borders

      Date: Saturday September 25, 2010
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • k_pappacena
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
        Hi- I found your group and have been getting your reminders about the saturday meeting- do you still have the monday night meeting that I originally noticed on your website? I was hoping to check it out tonight. Thanks!
        Kristen

        --- In snbevanston@yahoogroups.com, snbevanston@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snbevanston/cal
        >
        > SNB Evanston-Borders
        > Saturday September 25, 2010
        > 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every week.)
        > Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
        >
        > Notes:
        > Come join us for some knitting fun!
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2010
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Lynn Svoboda
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
          I belong to a small group of knitters that meets every other Tuesday morning at the Starbucks on Main , near McCormick. If you are available, we woul dlove to have you join us.  We meet again on Tues, Oct 12 at 9:30 to 11;30 approx.

          Lynn

          Hi- I found your group and have been getting your reminders about the saturday meeting- do you still have the monday night meeting that I originally noticed on your website? I was hoping to check it out tonight. Thanks!
          Kristen

          --- In snbevanston@yahoogroups.com, snbevanston@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snbevanston/cal
          >
          > SNB Evanston-Borders
          > Saturday September 25, 2010
          > 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every week.)
          > Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
          >
          > Notes:
          > Come join us for some knitting fun!
          >

          > All Rights Reserved
          > Copyright © 2010
          > Yahoo! Inc.
          > http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Kristen Pappacena
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
            oh, thanks, but i can't do mornings. does that mean the monday night group no longer meets?

            I belong to a small group of knitters that meets every other Tuesday morning at the Starbucks on Main , near McCormick. If you are available, we woul dlove to have you join us.  We meet again on Tues, Oct 12 at 9:30 to 11;30 approx.

            Lynn

            Hi- I found your group and have been getting your reminders about the saturday meeting- do you still have the monday night meeting that I originally noticed on your website? I was hoping to check it out tonight. Thanks!
            Kristen

            --- In snbevanston@yahoogroups.com, snbevanston@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snbevanston/cal
            >
            > SNB Evanston-Borders
            > Saturday September 25, 2010
            > 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
            > (This event repeats every week.)
            > Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
            >
            > Notes:
            > Come join us for some knitting fun!
            >

            > All Rights Reserved
            > Copyright © 2010
            > Yahoo! Inc.
            > http://www.yahoo.com
            >
            > Privacy Policy:
            > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
            >
            > Terms of Service:
            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Michelle
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010

              I don’t know about a Monday meeting, but we hope to see you some Saturday

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
                I was browsing for a local knitting group and found this website http://www.knitability.com/Knitting-Groups.html#IL, which has this posted:

                Illinois Monday - 7:30PM

                Evanston, IL - This SNB groups meets in person at Starbucks on Main Street and electronically on the SNB Evanston Yahoo Group. Everyone is welcome. Please contact Kadie for additional information.

                It also mentions the saturday knitting meeting. It seems this site has some outdated information! I was hoping to find one that meets on a weeknight- but I will try to stop by some saturday! thanks!

                Kristen

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
                  Do you belong to the site Ravelry? There is a group posted for Wed. night at the Starbucks on Lake, just west of Edens. There is a group that meets Friday nights at the Starbucks in Wilmetter by the train station. maybe one of those will work for you. They are not SNB groups though.

                  Lynn

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
                    oh, i am on ravelry- but i didn't know they did group listings...i'll check that out, thanks so much! :)

                    kristen