Crystal is coming to town!

  • Vanessa Schneider
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010

       Hi Ladies,

      Crystal will be in town late Saturday and part of Sunday and would love to see as many of us as possible.

      You are all welcome to come over to my house to visit (and knit if you would like) on Sunday, anytime 10:00 or after.  She'll have to leave about 1:45 to pick up Zac.  I'll try to have something easy for lunch, if not those of us who are here can order something in.

      If you need my address, directions, etc. please email me privately.

      Hoping lots of you can make it,
      Vanessa

    • Beth Liebman

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010
          I thought of that this morning!  Hope you have a great time at the reunion.

          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
          From: bethliebman@...
          Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:44:29 -0500
          Subject: Re: [snbevanston] Crystal is coming to town!

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010
            I wish I could come and see Crystal but I'm doing a walk and the time is not good for me.  So I can't make it sorry hopefully next time I could come.

            melissa

            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com