Re: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Borders, 1/2/2010, 3:00 pm

  • Heidi Rabe
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2010
      I will not be there tomorrow.  I have a cold/sinus issues and a house guest arriving tonight. I did not get to see Heidi B while I was in the Twin Cities since I wasn't sure if I was contagious or not and didn't want to take any chances with the new baby and mama.

      Heidi

      From: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com <snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com>
      To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 3:01 PM

      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Borders

      Date: Saturday January 2, 2010
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • Karen Angel
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 2, 2010
        I won't be there today - family party!  The princess hat turned out great. I'll bring pictures.

        Is it all right if my friend Susan comes next week? She is starting a sock pattern from the toe up and has questions about the cast-on. I think Crystal and others may be able to help.

        Karen

        Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • Michelle
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 2, 2010

          Have a good time.

          Of course Susan can come.

          Happy new Year

          Michelle

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 2, 2010

            Hi, Heidi,

            Sorry you aren’t feeling well. Sinus headaches are no fun.  I hope you are better soon.

            Enjoy your guest. See you next week.

            Michelle

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 2, 2010
              Hi Karen,
                Sure, Susan is very welcome to join us.  Yes, I'm sure we can help with her toe-up cast-on question.

              Crys

              Date: Saturday January 2, 2010
              Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
              Repeats: This event repeats every week.
              Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
              Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

            • Crystal Cumings
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 3, 2010
                For those that are curious, the Debra Norville sock yarn I'm using for
                knee socks is 25% bamboo, 25% nylon, and 50% merino superwash wool.
                So hopefully they will keep their shape over time.

                Crys
              • Michelle
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 3, 2010

                  Is that what your mom gave you?  If not, where did you find it?

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 4, 2010
                    Nope, Mom gave me Ditto brand she picked up at Tuesday Morning.  I found the Debra Norville at JoAnn Fabrics.  I think Michaels carries it too.

                    Crys

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 7, 2010
                      Hi girls I'll be there this week.  I'm also bringing my friend Michelle too.  Some of you meet her once.  She knits too.

                      melissa

                      To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 15, 2010
                        My friend Michelle is coming to knitting club tomorrow.

                        melissa

                        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com