SNB Evanston-Borders, 9/5/2009, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 3, 2009
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Borders

      Date: Saturday September 5, 2009
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • Vanessa Schneider
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 3, 2009
        I'll be there.

        Vanessa

        From: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 19:57:48 +0000
        Subject: [snbevanston] SNB Evanston-Borders, 9/5/2009, 3:00 pm

        Date: Saturday September 5, 2009
        Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

      • sylvia schmeichel
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 4, 2009
          me too!
          Sylvia

        • njhunt44@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 4, 2009
            I am planning to be there, too.

            From: sylvia schmeichel
            Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 05:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
            To: <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>

            me too!
            Sylvia

            Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
            Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

          • Crystal Cumings
            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 4, 2009
              I'll be there from 3-4pm. We have a bbq that evening but I wanted to
              drop in for a little bit.

              Crys
            • Amanda B.
              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 4, 2009
                I think I'm finally going to be there too!

                I was going to freecycle a few yarn-y things but thought I'd ask here
                first if anyone wants a size one circular needle (I have two to give
                away, I got them at tom thumb, but don't remember the brand. I can't
                remember why i didn't want to keep them--they've been in my "to give
                away" box for a long time.)

                Also, three skeins of lion brand homespun, colorway prairie. this is
                a very nubby yarn, that feels really nice. I had been making an
                afghan, so one of the skeins will be balled with my yarn winder before
                i bring it tomorrow. I lost interest in the afghan a long time ago
                though, so just want to pass the yarn on to someone who might use it.

                see you tomorrow!

                Amanda

                On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Crystal Cumings<dragonknitter@...> wrote:

                > I'll be there from 3-4pm. We have a bbq that evening but I wanted to
                > drop in for a little bit.
                >
                > Crys

              • Vanessa Schneider
                Message 7 of 23 , Sep 4, 2009
                  If no one else wants them, I'd love to have the yarn.

                  I'm so excited that you will be able to make it.

                  Vanessa

                  To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                  From: abakken@...
                  Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:12:24 -0500

                  On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Crystal Cumings<dragonknitter@ gmail.com> wrote:

                  > I'll be there from 3-4pm. We have a bbq that evening but I wanted to
                  > drop in for a little bit.
                  >
                  > Crys

                  Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.
                • Crystal Cumings
                  Message 8 of 23 , Sep 4, 2009
                    Glad you are going to be able to join us tomorrow Amanda.
                    I'd love one of the size 1 circulars if they aren't spoken for yet.

                    Crys

                    On Sep 4, 2009, at 9:12 AM, Amanda B. wrote:

                    I think I'm finally going to be there too!

                    I was going to freecycle a few yarn-y things but thought I'd ask here
                    first if anyone wants a size one circular needle (I have two to give
                    away, I got them at tom thumb, but don't remember the brand. I can't
                    remember why i didn't want to keep them--they've been in my "to give
                    away" box for a long time.)

                    Also, three skeins of lion brand homespun, colorway prairie. this is
                    a very nubby yarn, that feels really nice. I had been making an
                    afghan, so one of the skeins will be balled with my yarn winder before
                    i bring it tomorrow. I lost interest in the afghan a long time ago
                    though, so just want to pass the yarn on to someone who might use it.

                    see you tomorrow!

                    Amanda

                    On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Crystal Cumings<dragonknitter@ gmail.com> wrote:

                    > I'll be there from 3-4pm. We have a bbq that evening but I wanted to
                    > drop in for a little bit.
                    >
                    > Crys

                  • Heidi Rabe
                    Message 9 of 23 , Sep 4, 2009
                      Hey Ladies,

                      I should be able to make it tomorrow.  :)

                      Heidi

                      I think I'm finally going to be there too!

                      I was going to freecycle a few yarn-y things but thought I'd ask here
                      first if anyone wants a size one circular needle (I have two to give
                      away, I got them at tom thumb, but don't remember the brand. I can't
                      remember why i didn't want to keep them--they've been in my "to give
                      away" box for a long time.)

                      Also, three skeins of lion brand homespun, colorway prairie. this is
                      a very nubby yarn, that feels really nice. I had been making an
                      afghan, so one of the skeins will be balled with my yarn winder before
                      i bring it tomorrow. I lost interest in the afghan a long time ago
                      though, so just want to pass the yarn on to someone who might use it.

                      see you tomorrow!

                      Amanda

                      On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Crystal Cumings<dragonknitter@ gmail.com> wrote:

                      > I'll be there from 3-4pm. We have a bbq that evening but I wanted to
                      > drop in for a little bit.
                      >
                      > Crys

                    • Crystal Cumings
                      Message 10 of 23 , Sep 5, 2009
                        This excursion is brought to you all by www.shopgoodwill.com

                        http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=5207607

                        Grab Bag Irish Wool Yarn -
                        Approx. 21 rolls of "Blarney Bainin Oiled" traditional Irish wool.
                        Approx 50g ea. Made in Ireland.
                        - high bid right now (12:49am) is $39.01. I'm not bidding. Saving
                        my pennies for Stitches.

                        I really should go to bed. :)

                        Crys
                      • melissa slotar
                        Message 11 of 23 , Sep 6, 2009
                          Hi Girls

                          I missed you all yesterday.  The baseball game was alot of fun and the White Sox won yes!  My neices and Newie had a good time too.  I was worring who's all going to Stitches next Sunday.  What are the times and who's driving.  Did you guys talk about this on Saturday.  I'm still planing to go and I'm saving my money for it.  I was just couious if who's going and what the plan is.  Let me know sometime this week.  Thanks.

                          melissa

                          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                          From: spchcoach@...
                          Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:16:54 -0700

                          To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                          From: abakken@gmail. com
                          Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:12:24 -0500

                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 7, 2009
                            Oops. My fingers slipped and in trying to get rid of spam I deleted the email link to stitches. Am I right thinking it is StitchesMidwest.com?

                            From: melissa slotar
                            Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 01:36:02 +0000
                            To: <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>

                            To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                            From: spchcoach@hotmail. com
                            Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:16:54 -0700

                            To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                            From: abakken@gmail. com
                            Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:12:24 -0500

                            I think I'm finally going to be there too!

                            I was going to freecycle a few yarn-y things but thought I'd ask here
                            first if anyone wants a size one circular needle (I have two to give
                            away, I got them at tom thumb, but don't remember the brand. I can't
                            remember why i didn't want to keep them--they've been in my "to give
                            away" box for a long time.)

                            Also, three skeins of lion brand homespun, colorway prairie. this is
                            a very nubby yarn, that feels really nice. I had been making an
                            afghan, so one of the skeins will be balled with my yarn winder before
                            i bring it tomorrow. I lost interest in the afghan a long time ago
                            though, so just want to pass the yarn on to someone who might use it.

                            see you tomorrow!

                            Amanda

                            On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Crystal Cumings<dragonknitter@ gmail.com> wrote:

                            > I'll be there from 3-4pm. We have a bbq that evening but I wanted to
                            > drop in for a little bit.
                            >
                            > Crys

                            Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

                          • Susanne Wiesen
                            Message 13 of 23 , Sep 7, 2009
                              Here's the link:

                              Susanne

                              From: melissa slotar
                              Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 01:36:02 +0000
                              To: <snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com>

                              To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                              From: spchcoach@hotmail. com
                              Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:16:54 -0700

                              To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                              From: abakken@gmail. com
                              Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:12:24 -0500

                              I think I'm finally going to be there too!

                              I was going to freecycle a few yarn-y things but thought I'd ask here
                              first if anyone wants a size one circular needle (I have two to give
                              away, I got them at tom thumb, but don't remember the brand. I can't
                              remember why i didn't want to keep them--they've been in my "to give
                              away" box for a long time.)

                              Also, three skeins of lion brand homespun, colorway prairie. this is
                              a very nubby yarn, that feels really nice. I had been making an
                              afghan, so one of the skeins will be balled with my yarn winder before
                              i bring it tomorrow. I lost interest in the afghan a long time ago
                              though, so just want to pass the yarn on to someone who might use it.

                              see you tomorrow!

                              Amanda

                              On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Crystal Cumings<dragonknitter@ gmail.com> wrote:

                              > I'll be there from 3-4pm. We have a bbq that evening but I wanted to
                              > drop in for a little bit.
                              >
                              > Crys

                              Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

                              Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online. Find out more.

                              Susanne Wiesen

                            • njhunt44@yahoo.com
                              Message 14 of 23 , Sep 9, 2009
                                Great and thank you.

                                From: Susanne Wiesen
                                Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 11:00:39 -0500
                                To: <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>

                                Here's the link:

                                Susanne

                                From: melissa slotar
                                Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 01:36:02 +0000
                                To: <snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com>

                                To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                                From: spchcoach@hotmail. com
                                Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:16:54 -0700

                                To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                                From: abakken@gmail. com
                                Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:12:24 -0500

                                Message 15 of 23 , Sep 10, 2009
                                  Hi all! I've got super-fantastic new - I don't have to work Saturday so now I can go to Stitches. Who was planning to go and would you like another carpooler?

                                  Sylvia

                                  From: melissa slotar
                                  Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 01:36:02 +0000
                                  To: <snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com>

                                  To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                                  From: spchcoach@hotmail. com
                                  Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:16:54 -0700

                                  To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                                  From: abakken@gmail. com
                                  Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:12:24 -0500

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Sep 10, 2009
                                    Hi Girls
                                    I can't go to Stitches on Saturday.  I can only go on Sunday.  Who's free to go with me on the Sunday.  I would love to go again.  What are the times for it.  I just don't rember.  I'm only free on Sunday.  Let me know who's free on to go with me on Sunday and the time I can get picked up.  Where should we meet too.  Let me know.
                                    Thanks

                                    melissa

                                    To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: sjschmeichel@...
                                    Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 05:37:46 -0700

                                    From: melissa slotar
                                    Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 01:36:02 +0000
                                    To: <snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com>

                                    To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                                    From: spchcoach@hotmail. com
                                    Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:16:54 -0700

                                    To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                                    From: abakken@gmail. com
                                    Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:12:24 -0500

                                    I think I'm finally going to be there too!

                                    I was going to freecycle a few yarn-y things but thought I'd ask here
                                    first if anyone wants a size one circular needle (I have two to give
                                    away, I got them at tom thumb, but don't remember the brand. I can't
                                    remember why i didn't want to keep them--they've been in my "to give
                                    away" box for a long time.)

                                    Also, three skeins of lion brand homespun, colorway prairie. this is
                                    a very nubby yarn, that feels really nice. I had been making an
                                    afghan, so one of the skeins will be balled with my yarn winder before
                                    i bring it tomorrow. I lost interest in the afghan a long time ago
                                    though, so just want to pass the yarn on to someone who might use it.

                                    see you tomorrow!

                                    Amanda

                                    On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Crystal Cumings<dragonknitter@ gmail.com> wrote:

                                    > I'll be there from 3-4pm. We have a bbq that evening but I wanted to
                                    > drop in for a little bit.
                                    >
                                    > Crys

                                    Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

                                    Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online. Find out more.

                                    Susanne Wiesen

                                    Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.
                                  • njhunt44@yahoo.com
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Sep 10, 2009
                                      Hi. I am planning on going to Stitches Saturday afternoon. Wanna a ride?

                                      From: sylvia schmeichel
                                      Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 05:37:46 -0700 (PDT)
                                      To: <snbevanston@yahoogroups.com>

                                      From: melissa slotar
                                      Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 01:36:02 +0000
                                      To: <snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com>

                                      To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                                      From: spchcoach@hotmail. com
                                      Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:16:54 -0700

                                      To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com
                                      From: abakken@gmail. com
                                      Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:12:24 -0500

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Sep 10, 2009
                                        Hi Gals,
                                        I'm in southeast Iowa. My dad had a pacemaker put in yesterday.
                                        He is home now and doing well so far. I hope to be home tomorrow and
                                        will check in then as I will know better what I'm up for this
                                        weekend. Sorry for the indecisiveness right now. I'm still running
                                        on adrenaline and don't know when it will drop or how I will feel once
                                        it does.

                                        Crys
                                      • Vanessa Schneider
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Sep 10, 2009
                                          I hope your dad continues to do well.  Make sure you take care of yourself as well.

                                          You're in my thoughts.
                                          Vanessa

                                          To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com

                                          Message 20 of 23 , Sep 11, 2009
                                            Hi Girls
                                            I might be able to stop by and say hi to you girls tomorrow it just depends on if I get my chores done or not.  But is anyone going to be there?  Let me know so I can say hi if I have the time.  I know it's a busy weekend becasue of Stitches.  By the way is anyone free to go with me on Sunday I would like to go.  If yes what time can you guys pick me up and what time would you like to be there.  Thanks.

                                            melissa

                                            To: snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
                                            From: spchcoach@...
                                            Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:03:46 -0700

                                            To: snbevanston@ yahoogroups. com

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Sep 11, 2009

                                              Crys,

                                               I’m sorry to hear about your dad.  A pacemaker is a wonderful thing, though.  My dad got one in 2002 and is still going strong at 86.

                                              Wishing you all well.

                                              Michelle