Re: [snbevanston] yarn swap postponed

  • sylvia schmeichel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Good point Suzanne! Maybe we should have a sell pile and a swap pile.  Also, if anyone is wanting to just plain donate acrylic yarn suitable for baby's I can take that to the I go to who has a charity knitting group.

      Let's just postpone it until everyone is back and we can talk it through more.

      We'll see some of you guys there this week!