SNB Evanston-Borders, 7/7/2007, 3:00 pm

  • snbevanston@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
      Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group

      Title: SNB Evanston-Borders

      Date: Saturday July 7, 2007
      Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
      Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

    • Sarah OFarrell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
        I should be able to make it this week-yeah!

        Sarah

        Date: Saturday July 7, 2007
        Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
        Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

      • Susanne Wiesen
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
          I might be able to make it too.  Depends on when my daughter's swim meet ends.

          Hope to see you there!

          Susanne

          Date: Saturday July 7, 2007
          Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: Borders on Maple and Church (2nd floor cafe)
          Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun!

          Susanne Wiesen

        • Heidi Bengtson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
            I don't think I can make it this week.  Have fun!

            Heidi

            "She climbed the ladder of success - wrong by wrong!" — from original tagline for BabyFace

            Date: Saturday July 7, 2007
            Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm

          • fijicat81@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
              I'll probably be there.
              Kadie

              I don't think I can make it this week.  Have fun!
              Heidi
              "She climbed the ladder of success - wrong by wrong!" — from original
              tagline for BabyFace

              On Jul 6, 2007, at 4:39 PM, Susanne Wiesen wrote:
              I might be able to make it too.  Depends on when my daughter's swim
              meet ends.
              Hope to see you there!
              Susanne
              On Jul 6, 2007, at 2:57 PM, snbevanston@yahoogroups.com  wrote:
              Reminder from: snbevanston Yahoo! Group Title: SNB
              Evanston-Borders Date: Saturday July 7, 2007Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00
              pmRepeats: This event repeats every week.Location: Borders on Maple and
              Church (2nd floor cafe)Notes: Come join us for some knitting fun! Get
              reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
              Edit reminder optionsCopyright © 2007  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved
              | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

              Susanne Wiesensusannewiesen@...

              from AOL at AOL.com.
              =0