postcards

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2004
      my name is Linda and I would love to swap postcards with other people
      from all over
    • jackie rodriguez
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2004
        hi linda, where are you from? i am in colorado and would like to swap... you can email me at baca32@... talk soon jackie

        Lynn <LJHaberer@...> wrote:
        my name is Linda and I would love to swap postcards with other people
        from all over

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada

      • jackie rodriguez

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 5, 2004
            my name is Linda I live in New York State and would love to swap
            postcards with people from different countries and the United States,
            I like postcards with landmarks, scerenry, sights,I will send
            postcards to if also you can send them to
            Linda Fear
            7614 Fitzpatrick Dr
            Liverpool, New York 13088 USA
          • ~*~KELLY~*~
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 17, 2006
              arizona
              connecticut
              delaware
              maryland
              new hampshire
              new mexico
              north dakota
              oklahoma
              oregon
              rhode island
              south carolina
              vermont
              virgina
              west virgina
              wyoming

              & i am looking for 3 postcards from these countries:
              russia
              italy
              Finland
              France
              Norway
              greenland
              iceland
              Spain
              Belgium
              germany
              The Netherlands
              greece
              brazil
              scotland
              egypt
              New Zealand
              Denmark

              and more
              kelly
              po box 1374
              corinth ms 38835
              i_am_the_only_pink_princess@...
            • ac252
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 27 4:32 AM
                Hi All! I live on the Outer Banks of NC - plenty of sun and surf. Would
                anybody like a postcard of one of the tourist attractions here or the
                beach or anything else? I would like to get postcards that the sender
                finds unique or eye catching...I like to get my postcards in the mail
                with a stamp on them. i like them written on. But if someone wants to
                get a postcard in an envelope just let me know.

                Hope to hear from someone.

                Wilma Parks
                129 First Colony Court
                Manteo, NC 27954
              • texasbornnbred
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 12, 2012
                  I have copied a few addressess and will be sending out a few postcards.
                  Hope you enjoy my Texas postcards.
                  Hope to get postcards from someone too.
                  I love to collect postcards and bookmarks.
                  Have a great day.
                  Sandy
                • Kimberly Barton
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 12, 2012
                    Hi Sandy,

                    Im Kimberly the creator of this group. We have been running since 1999 and
                    still running strong. Sometimes i dont really get time to get on here,so I
                    added my first ever pen pal to help me moderate. I would love to swap mail
                    (fb's,stickers,postcards and other small mailable things. You can find my
                    updated address on the front page. And again welcome to the group.

                    On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM, texasbornnbred <sandrafaylewis@...>wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > I have copied a few addressess and will be sending out a few postcards.
                    > Hope you enjoy my Texas postcards.
                    > Hope to get postcards from someone too.
                    > I love to collect postcards and bookmarks.
                    > Have a great day.
                    > Sandy

                  • texasbornnbred
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 13, 2012
                      I have sent several postcards to various members and hope you like the postcards I have picked for each one of you.
                      I am doing okay and enjoying the nice fall weather here in texas.
                      Glad to have the hot summer behind us for sure.
                      How is everyone?/ I hope you are all healthy and doing okay.
                      I had a mild heart attack on aug 31st but doing alot better now.
                      On a strict diet and doing a lot better for sure. Avoiding alot of processed foods and its a great change in my life and my dads life.
                      I am still enjoying reading lots of books and enjoy going to the library every week.
                      Take care and hope you have a wonderful day!
                      sandy lewis
                    • texasbornnbred
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 28, 2013
                        I have sent a few postcards to people on this group and hope you enjoy them. This is my favorite group and I will do my best to send postcards to others Maybe they will send me postcards to me too.
                        I collect postcards and bookmarks. I love to read books and use the bookmarks all the time. Do you like bookmarks too??
                        Take care of yourself and have a wonderful day
                        sandy