Happy Bday Canada :) - Looking for Postcard Flags for all Countries

  • Tamara Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      The lost art of letterwriting society is a place for people from all
      over the world I would like to request post cards with the all the
      country flags, I have Canada, United Kingdom, but there are many
      many more countries out there. My map of the world is surrounded by
      post cards from all over the world but I would love to have all the
      country flags too, it will be a great picture for the pen pal
      registry. That reminds me please if you would like to be included in
      the pen pal registry for 2005. All you need to do is create a
      profile page about yourself and what you look for in pen pals and if
      you are or aren't looking for pen pals you can do whatever you like
      you have a page also if you have products or are a resource like a
      publication or have a website that you would like to promote please
      feel free to create a page for that as well. This registry is for
      pen pals all over the world. I am NOT doing it to make money I am
      just doing it to show my passion and appreciation for the lost art
      of letterwriting. OH and this are only for dedicated snail mail pen
      Pallers, no prisoners or people wanting money or marriage will be
      included. This is to help connect people. This is something that I
      am extremely passionate about. Please feels free to email me or
      snail mail me. I would love to have your impute.

      I have decided to take my passion for snail mail pen pals to the
      next level I am starting the lost art of letterwriting society and I
      have written a book. What is snail mail? It is a guide to pen
      palling, if gives tips and hints and pen pals resources and the best
      of all it has letters from fellow snailers telling what snail mail
      means to them. I already have 10 letters for the second book, anyone
      want share their stories or experiences that you have had through
      the inky trail of life feel free here is the info about the book and
      the new lost art of letterwriting society What is Snail Mail: by
      Tamara Stevens ISBN: 1-55430-006-1 Pen Pal Registry – starting in
      2005 Tamara, 6 commodore Ave, Sackville, Ns b4e 3b2 Canada