Happy New Year

  • michelle palmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      Happy New Year!!!
      Michelle
    • sue mccormick
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
        I just wanted to wish you and your families a very Happy and Safe New Year and all the best for 2007.

        sue

      • sue mccormick
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
          if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
          var YAHOO = {};
          }
          YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "happy new year";
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "susysnowflake2000@...";
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {

          };
          YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "2a989228e36d17527222544f7e38b769";

          I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Happy and Healthy 2009.

          Today for dinner we are having a fresh ham, mashed potatoes, petite peas and creamed onions including dinner rolls with dutch apple pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

          Patrick is enjoying his gifts that he received for Christmas.

          My husband gave me a leather purse, leather wallet, down jacket and matching gloves.

          I also received a $25.00 gift card to the supermarket.

          Take care.

          Sue

        • texasbornnbred
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2012
            I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday. My dad and I have had a rough couple months of bad health. My dad is in the hospital for the second time this month and the eight time since may. He has a bad heart and now has bronchitis. He will not come home instead will go to a rehab/nursing home for a month. He might stay longer but have to wait to find out. Please pray for my dad. I would appreciate it very much. I pray for you all too .
            I am enjoying counted cross stitch embroidery and going to crochet classes. I wanted to learn something new. Have been working on embroidery since I was a little girl.
            I love to read books too and go to the library every week.
            Take care and I will post again later.
            sandy