pen pals

  • corchugi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hello everyone, I am 33 years old, female from Florida USA. I love letter writing and trading little things through the mail. I would love to make some snail mail pen pals. I will answer ALL letters that I receive. Feel free to email me to ask any questions and also to get my postal address, I look forward to making many new friends, take care Keri
    • melanie haskell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2003
        Hey Keri,
        Wanna write letters and trade with a nana? LOL I am 45
        and have 2 grandbabies! I am without my computer for a
        couple of weeks but would love to write or swap
        goodies.Just let me know. Mel
        --- corchugi <corchugi@...> wrote:
        > Hello everyone, I am 33 years old, female from
        > Florida USA. I love letter writing and trading
        > little things through the mail. I would love to make
        > some snail mail pen pals. I will answer ALL letters
        > that I receive. Feel free to email me to ask any
        > questions and also to get my postal address, I look
        > forward to making many new friends, take care Keri

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/