Hey everyone! (o:3

  • sk8rlover17
    Message 1 of 522 , Oct 3, 2000
      How is everyone? I am looking for pan pals from
      anywhere in the US. I'm 19/m adn am from New York. Anyone
      interested, you can get my street address by E-mailing me at
      either of my 2 E-mail addresses (be sure to put "pen
      pals" as the subject or I'll delete
    • Penny
      Message 522 of 522 , Aug 22, 2003
        --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, cloudimages wrote:
        > Penny, :)<br> Hi, my name is Stefanie, I am 18
        > yrs. old, and live in Southern California. I'd love to
        > be your postcard penpal. I love animals, writing,
        > and hanging out w/ my friends. Let me know if you are
        > interested! Talk to ya later. Bye......Stefanie :)

        Sure I love to be your penpal you can be my first in my new place to
        write to! My new address is 880 N. Pershing St. APT 1 Mount Angel,
        Oregon 97362-9501