back with yahoo again

  • texasbornnbred
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      i have had problems with people hacking into my accounts and its very irritating. But I am back with yahoo. I will not use facebook anymore since I think thats where the problems started to begin with.
      I will be sending postcards again soon. hope you enjoyed them.
      sandy lewis
    • Chris Carney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2013
        Hello Everyone,

        I am trying to get back into the swing of things - just haven't been doing much for the last few months.  Spring must be energizing me as I'm getting a little bit of energy.

        Anyway, I was wondering if we could have a Database where we could put info on the cards we like, the sizes we collect and whether we like them stamped and mailed or in envelopes.

        Also, will be be doing any swaps.

        Bye for now,

        Chris  tinker1945@...