howdy from sandy in texas

  • texasbornnbred
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 8:21 AM
      I really do enjoy eating more things since I have dentures. But with my crazy health I am on a strict diet but doing okay. I have to have diced up food and alot of liquids but its not so bad. I am doing better avoiding the foods I have to avoid which arent good for me anyway .
      Too much salt, sugar, and fat are the main ones we all should avoid.
      I am sorry I havent posted much lately.
      The last 3 months its been either me or my dad having health problems.
      I will have a colonscopy next month because of colon problems. I hope its nothing serious for sure. I have had this test 3 other times and i was okay. Just have to watch what I eat from now on.
      My prayers are with you all today and always.
      sandy lewis
    • texasbornnbred
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
        I am feeling better than before abut still have health issues .
        Its just a matter of time when i will feel good more.
        I enjoy going to the gym and the library and senior activity centers to enjoy people and get better health.;
        I love to read books a lot aned hope you enjoy reading books too;
        I know i dont post like I should and trying to do bettr. \
        have a nice day;
        sandy