facebook as been compromised so i cant use it at all

  • Sandy Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Contact me on yahoo from now on. I will never use facebook again.
      It seems someone keeps hacking into my account and really upsets me very muchl
      Sorry I have missed your messages and hope you  keep in touch with yahoo.

       Prayer  for Serenity
      God grant me the
      Serenity
      to accept the things
      I cannot change...
      The Courage to change
      the things I can..
      and Wisdom
      the know the difference.

      Sandra Fay Lewis
      (sandy)

      www/postcrossing.com
      You send and receive postcards from around the world