Howdy from Texas

  • texasbornnbred
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
      I am sorry for not being posting lately but I have been in and out of hospitals for the last 2 months or home sick . I am feeling better altho on a strict diet which is very helpful.
      Feels good to get out and enjoy life once again. I have missed going to the gym, church, library and senior citizen place alot. They have missed me too.
      I have gotten some new postcards to mail to several people but I have gotten behind in my correspondence for sure. I hope to catch up in the next week or so. I love to send postcards and love to get postcards in the mail. Hope you enjoy the postcards I will be sending to you.
      sandy
    • faerie_dreamer1210
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2013
        Sandy,

        Don't worry,I'm always behind on keeping up with the comings and goings in my own group..Oh by the way..thanks for your recent letter. We recently got a new printer,and I can start doing letters again!!
        Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
        Kim