postcards

  • texasbornnbred
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 28, 2013
      I have sent a few postcards to people on this group and hope you enjoy them. This is my favorite group and I will do my best to send postcards to others Maybe they will send me postcards to me too.
      I collect postcards and bookmarks. I love to read books and use the bookmarks all the time. Do you like bookmarks too??
      Take care of yourself and have a wonderful day
      sandy