Re: update

  • texasbornnbred
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012
      --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, "bibi156@..." <bibi156@...> wrote:

      > Hi Sandy,
      >
      > I would to be your new postcardpal.Mine name is Bibi and j'm living in the Netherlands.
      >
      > --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, "texasbornnbred" <sandrafaylewis@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am sandy lewis
      > >
      > > I enjoy snail mail and email. I enjoy sending and receiving postcards from all over the world.
      > > I would like postcards and bookmarks.
      > > my email is
      > > sandrafaylewis@
      > > My address is
      > > sandy lewis
      > > 744 w william cannon apt 1097
      > > austin texas 78745
      > > My favorite colors are blue, gray, green (earth tone)
      > > My favorite flower is daisy
      > > My favorite movies and tv show are westerns
      > > I also like western novels and country music
      > > I like to send postcards alot with a short note on it.
      > > I enjoy embroidery and stencil art. I use stencils to make my own
      > > designs for embroidery and correspondence.
      > > sandy lewis

      Howdy,
      just write to me and I will write to you too. I enjoy pen pals alot.
      thanks for getting back to me.
      sandy
    • texasbornnbred
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 25, 2013
        --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, "bibi156@..." <bibi156@...> wrote:

        > Hi Sandy,
        >
        > I would to be your new postcardpal.Mine name is Bibi and j'm living in the Netherlands.
        >
        > --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, "texasbornnbred" <sandrafaylewis@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I am sandy lewis
        > >
        > > I enjoy snail mail and email. I enjoy sending and receiving postcards from all over the world.
        > > I would like postcards and bookmarks.
        > > my email is
        > > sandrafaylewis@
        > > My address is
        > > sandy lewis
        > > 744 w william cannon apt 1097
        > > austin texas 78745
        > > My favorite colors are blue, gray, green (earth tone)
        > > My favorite flower is daisy
        > > My favorite movies and tv show are westerns
        > > I also like western novels and country music
        > > I like to send postcards alot with a short note on it.
        > > I enjoy embroidery and stencil art. I use stencils to make my own
        > > designs for embroidery and correspondence.
        > > sandy lewis

        send me your address and I will write to you and send you texas postcards
      • celestialtwinklestarr
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 6, 2013

          Hi, I would love to exchange postcards from around the world, especially overseas.
          Would someone overseas like to exchange postcards with me.

          I like ones with pretty stamps, and no scenery ones, but ones with people on city streets, so I can get an idea of what it is like where you live.  I like them to be handwritten addressed to me.

          Does anyone want to do that?

          I also like exchanging favorite family recipes on 3 1/2 inch by 5 inch recipe cards.

          Does anyone want to do that?
          If so, please reply and I will send you my address.
          Starr
          Happy Postcarding.