Happy New Year

  • texasbornnbred
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2012
      I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday. My dad and I have had a rough couple months of bad health. My dad is in the hospital for the second time this month and the eight time since may. He has a bad heart and now has bronchitis. He will not come home instead will go to a rehab/nursing home for a month. He might stay longer but have to wait to find out. Please pray for my dad. I would appreciate it very much. I pray for you all too .
      I am enjoying counted cross stitch embroidery and going to crochet classes. I wanted to learn something new. Have been working on embroidery since I was a little girl.
      I love to read books too and go to the library every week.
      Take care and I will post again later.
      sandy