Hello Everyone

  • Channing
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 26, 2012
      I am wondering who can send me a Christmas card in the postal mail if you can sned me a Christmas card please send it to me at:

      Channing Ashbaugh

      PO Box 1891

      Matthews, North Carolina 28106

      Also I enjoy penpalling, making new friends, listening to music, pets, sports, Camping and movies. I am looking for email pen pals that will answer short letters with questions like for example:

      Have you Ever had the RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery?
      Do you like to Send out Christmas Cards and Birthday Cards ?
      Do you like to be Generous to your pen pals like during Christmas and Birthdays?
      Do you have any pets?
      Do you like music?
      What Type of music do you like?
      Do you like Church Bells-Carillons?

      If you would like to be my email pen pal please email me at:

      CHANNING28270@...

      Channing
    • Channing