my facebook account

  • Sandy Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
       I have lost access to my facebook account so please just contact me thur my yahoo.com account from now on.
      The library only allows you to have one email account to use. After a while I have lost access to facebook several times. Now i am just giving up altogether. I am sorry for this hazzle but there is nothing I can do at all.

       Prayer  for Serenity
      God grant me the
      Serenity
      to accept the things