Hello Everyone

  • Channing
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 3, 2012
      My name is Channing I am having a rough time with recovering from a Gastric bypass surgery which I had on July 24, 2012. I am Sometimes suffering from Anxiety, Dizziness, Headaches a Dry gagging Nausea that will not go away , I am feeling week. I am having a hard time with sleeping I am wondering if someone can send me a Get Well card in the Postal mail to both

      CHANNING ASHBAUGH
      250 PARK SQUARE PLACE
      MATTHEWS, NC 28105

      AND

      CHANNING ASHBAUGH
      PO BOX 1891
      MATTHEWS, NC, 28105
    • Channing
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 26, 2012
        I am wondering who can send me a Christmas card in the postal mail if you can sned me a Christmas card please send it to me at:

        Channing Ashbaugh

        PO Box 1891

        Matthews, North Carolina 28106

        Also I enjoy penpalling, making new friends, listening to music, pets, sports, Camping and movies. I am looking for email pen pals that will answer short letters with questions like for example:

        Have you Ever had the RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery?
        Do you like to Send out Christmas Cards and Birthday Cards ?
        Do you like to be Generous to your pen pals like during Christmas and Birthdays?
        Do you have any pets?
        Do you like music?
        What Type of music do you like?
        Do you like Church Bells-Carillons?

        If you would like to be my email pen pal please email me at:

        CHANNING28270@...

        Channing