2012 new UNESCO sites list

  • Laurent Villoing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      Here we are, UNESCO World Heritages new sites for 2012 are now released and we are looking for digital photos of those places to publish in limited edition postcards... If we can use a digital photo of those places from you, we will rewards you with 30 FREE postcards of your choice (or 5 covers) !

      Here is the list:

      The Site of Xanadu (China)
      The Bassari Country: Bassari and Bedik Cultural Landscapes (Senegal)
      The Historic Town Grand Bassam, the first capital of Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
      Birthplace of Jesus: the Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Palestine)
      Site of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel : The Nahal Me'arot/Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Israel)
      Rock Islands Southern Lagoon (Palau)
      Cultural Landscape of Bali: the Subak System as a Manifestation of the Tri Hita Karana Philosophy (Indonesia)
      Rabat, modern capital and historic City (Morocco)
      Gonbad-e Qābus (Iran)
      Archaelogical Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Malaysia)
      The Landscape of Grand-Pré (Canada)
      Heritage of Mercury Almadén and Idrija (Slovenia/Spain)
      Margravial Opera House Bayreuth (Germany)
      Garrison Border Town of Elvas and its Fortifications (Portugal)
      Nord-Pas de Calais Mining Basin (France)
      Pearling, testimony of an island economy (Bahrain)
      Masjed-e Jāmé of Isfahan (Iran)
      Major Mining Sites of Walonia (Belgium)
      Decorated Farmhouses of Hälsingland (Sweden)
      Rio de Janeiro, Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea (Brazil)
      Neolithic Site of Çatalhöyük (Turkey)
      Lakes of Ounianga (Chad)
      Sangha Trinational (Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo)
      Chengjiang Fossil Site (China)
      Western Ghats (India)
      Lena Pillars Nature Park of the (Russian Federation)

      You can send us photo directly via Email at store@...
      or Email us with any questions you might have...

      Laurent in Sydney