Hello, hello, hello!

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2012
      Just joined and here is some info about me:
      Name: Susie Owens
      Age: 52
      Address (optional of course):
      State/Country: California USA
      Email Address: owens2u@...
      Hobbies/Interests: scrapbooking, holiday decorating, camping, cooking
      Are you seeking pen pals, swappers or both? Both
      Snail mail or email? email (swap-snail mail)
      What do you swap? scrapbooking creations, recipes
      What do you collect? recipes
      What do you hope to get from the group? make friends
      Anything you'd like to add:I am a stay at home homeschooling mom. I have
      2 daughters ages 12 and 32 and a grandson age 7. Older daughter and
      grandson live only 2o minutes away.I was born with one hand and lost my
      left eye at age 3.