Trading PostCards:D

  • dk27_2000
    Message 1 of 522 , Aug 2, 2000
      Shalom/Hi:) I Would Love To Trade PostCards With Anyone:)Especialy PostCards Of Countries&Citys View:) U Can Find My Address Here: <a href=http://www.geocities.com/miki4_2000/WORLD.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/miki4_2000/WORLD.html</a> :D
    • Penny
      Message 522 of 522 , Aug 22, 2003
        --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, cloudimages wrote:
        > Penny, :)<br> Hi, my name is Stefanie, I am 18
        > yrs. old, and live in Southern California. I'd love to
        > be your postcard penpal. I love animals, writing,
        > and hanging out w/ my friends. Let me know if you are
        > interested! Talk to ya later. Bye......Stefanie :)

        Sure I love to be your penpal you can be my first in my new place to
        write to! My new address is 880 N. Pershing St. APT 1 Mount Angel,
        Oregon 97362-9501