Good evening

  • Rhonda Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 4:17 PM
      I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone "hi" before I started watching
      American Idol tonight.  Hope you all had a great day.  My day started out very
      bad at 7am at work.  Got into it with our production manager (who's the biggest
      jerk in the world) and almost quit.  If I could have collected unemployment...I
      would have quit on the spot and gave him a piece of my mind.  Alas, I couldn't
      because then I wouldn't have been able to collect the unemployment I would have
      been entitled to.

      Today, Alee and I went to the eye doctor and I have new contacts.  I'm trying
      out the mono vision contacts and boy do they take some getting used to.  Alee is
      getting 2 new pair of glasses and she is happy.

      Hope you all have a great night...take care!
      Rhonda G in Missouri
      "Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life."