OMG!!!

  • Rhonda Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hey everyone.  Okay...so the Kansas City area is under a BLIZZARD WARNING
      until sometime tomorrow morning.  I went into work this morning at 7am like
      normal...AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY CLOSING THE PLANT DOWN EARLY TODAY BECAUSE OF THE
      WEATHER!!!  They have NEVER done this before.  We all about fell over.  They
      care more about the customers and getting their orders out than they do
      their employees.  I got off at noon and don't plan on going out again
      until tomorrow morning at 6am when I have to be back to work.  I thought about
      ordering Pizza Hut for dinner but don't know if they are going to be open.  I'll
      call before I actually order.  I am going to work on writing letters this
      afternoon so that I can get caught up while I watch TV.  Hope you all are doing
      great and are staying warm!  Take care!
      Rhonda G in Missouri
      "Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life."

      Current weight - 167 lbs (1/29/11)
      WW weight goal - 130 lbs