Sick Monday

  • Rhonda Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hope everyone is doing better than me.  We had a Halloween potluck at work last
      night with lots of good food BUT I had thought the combination of food that I
      had eaten had made me sick to my stomach.  I left work 30 minutes early last
      night just to promptly throw up when I got home.  I immediately went to bed
      (which is totally unheard of for me) and slept about 2 hours before my stomach
      woke me up again.  I threw up a couple of times this morning and then called
      into work.  I have diarrhea on top of throwing up so I think that I might have a
      stomach bug instead.  I just got out of bed at like 3pm and feel like crap.
      Hope you all have a better night that I will.
       ~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~
      Rhonda G in Missouri

    • Chris Carney
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
        Rhonda,

        Hope you're feeling better.  It's not much fun being sick like that.  I think some of your potluck food was "Off" and you've got food poisoning.

        Take care.

        Chris  tinker1945@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
          Thanks Chris...nope, not food poisoning cuz I was the only one that got sick and we all ate the same thing. Stomach bug. Better now. Take care!

          Rhonda G in Missouri