My Intro--JH--Read All

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2010
      That time of month again for posting intro

      Hi Everyone:

      This is my into letter to many of you it will be a re intro letter:

      My name is JoAnne Holliday
      January 7, 1954
      I am a widow
      No children
      No pets
      I am in a wheelchair due to having a stroke.
      Because of my stroke I do not get out much.
      My interests are many including what is listed below: my family and friends, snailmail penpals, nascar, reading, recipes, bible study, news, soap operas, my yahoo groups which I own, country music,  journaling, some movies, siggy tags, photos of different places, animals, country, history, geneology, travel via arm chair, and more.

      My collections:  recipes, post cards, nascar items, soap star photos (no nude photos), angel items, teddy bear items, snow globes, stationary, stickers, note cards, writing pads, journals, country music cds, book marks, historical books, family history books, and much more.

      My weekends consist of Nascar, Nascar, Nascar, Computer, News, Bible Study, Looking through magazines and more.

      Will that is all I can think of right now, so please drop me a line.

      Your friend
      JoAnne Holliday
      33 Charlotte Street Suite 311
      Saint John NB Canada
      E2L 5A4

    • Jo-anne Holliday
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 9, 2010

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 28, 2010
          Hi Everyone:

          This is my into letter to many of you it will be a re intro letter:

          My name is JoAnne Holliday
          January 7, 1954
          I am a widow
          No children
          No pets
          I am in a wheelchair due to having a stroke.
          Because of my stroke I do not get out much.
          My interests are many including what is listed below: my family and friends, snailmail penpals, nascar, reading, recipes, bible study, news, soap operas, my yahoo groups which I own, country music,  journaling, some movies, siggy tags, photos of different places, animals, country, history, geneology, travel via arm chair, and more.

          My collections:  recipes, post cards, nascar items, soap star photos (no nude photos), angel items, teddy bear items, snow globes, stationary, stickers, note cards, writing pads, journals, country music cds, book marks, historical books, family history books, cookbooks, and much more.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 23, 2011
            Hi Everyone:

            This is my into letter to many of you it will be a re intro letter with some new things added.

            My name is JoAnne Holliday
            January 7, 1954
            I am a widow
            No children
            No pets
            I am in a wheelchair due to having a stroke.
            Because of my stroke I do not get out much.
            My interests are many including what is listed below: my family and friends, snailmail penpals, nascar, reading, recipes, bible study, news, soap operas, my yahoo groups and facebook groups which I own, country music,  journaling, some movies, siggy tags, photos of different places, animals, country, history, geneology, travel via arm chair, and more.

            My collections:  recipes, post cards, nascar items, soap star photos (no nude photos), angel items, teddy bear items, snow globes, stationary, stickers, note cards, writing pads, journals, country music cds, book marks, historical books, family history books, and much more.

            My weekends consist of Nascar, Nascar, Nascar, Computer, News, Bible Study, Working on my yahoo groups, facebook groups.  Looking through magazines and more.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 6, 2011
              Hi Everyone:

              This is my into letter to many of you it will be a re intro letter:

              My name is JoAnne Holliday
              January 7, 1954
              I am a widow
              No children
              No pets
              I am in a wheelchair due to having a stroke.
              Because of my stroke I do not get out much.
              My interests are many including what is listed below: my family and friends, snailmail penpals, nascar, reading, recipes, bible study, news, soap operas, my yahoo groups which I own, country music, blue grass music, some gospel music, journaling, some movies, siggy tags, photos of different places, animals, country, history, geneology, travel via arm chair, and more.

              My collections:  recipes, post cards, nascar items, soap star photos (no nude photos), angel items, teddy bear items, snow globes, stationary, stickers, note cards, writing pads, journals, country music cds, book marks, historical books, family history books,biographys, and much more.