Sunday Nov 1st from JH

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hello Everyone

      November has arrived, it is burr cold!!!

      Yes it is Sunday and there is a Nascar Race Today.  Nascar will soon be over for 2009.  Nascar is in Talladega Alabama this week, Fans have already seen history made this weekend at the track when Father and Daughter Mike and Chrissy Wallace Race in the Caming World Truck Race together, it was a great race.  Nascar Fans Enjoy the race today.

      As I said it is November and surprise I have started addressing my christmas cards, Have you started your Christmas Cards?

      Soap Opera Fans which Storyline in the November Sweeps are you looking forward to?

      Country Music Fans who has a song coming out this month that you are looking forward to?  Which singers have a new album coning out.  I am always looking for albums that have Nascar in their songs.

      Movie fans what movie are you looking forward to? I Not sure what new ones are coming out.

      NHL Fans who are you rooting for?

      I am a Toronto Maple Leafs Fan.

      Always Looking for pen pals.

      Have a good day