Hi All

  • Jo-anne Holliday
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi all how as your day gone so far?

      What did you do today?

      I rested most of the day it is to hot to get on the computer most of the day so I wait until nighttime when the sun goes down to be on the computer now.

      Have a great evening

      JoAnne

    • Jo-anne Holliday
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16 3:57 AM
        Hi All

        I am back you can put me back on Mail for your group

        Thanks to everyone for understanding

        JoAnne Holliday

      • Jo-anne Holliday
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2010
          Hi Everyone

          I just wanted to post before I sign off for the night, it is hot here.  What is your weather like.

          I will be glad when Fall Arrives.  Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons.

          Have A great night

          JoAnne