enough of snow

  • sue mccormick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
      var YAHOO = {};
      }
      YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "enough of this weather";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "susysnowflake2000@...";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {

      };
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "b9763518be388de40beebef65c0b566f";

      I don't know about all of you but I for one am pretty sick and tired of this snow!!

      I wish it would warm up enough already.

      My husband has had to clean off the roof twice so far or else we would have ice and snow buildup.

      We have been getting a snowstorm every Wednesday and this week it will be on Tuesday instead.  It depends on the track of the snow.  I hope that it goes further east.

      If it gets closer to us, we could see a potential of about 2 feet!!  Yuck!

      Stay Warm.
       sue