New Trader from Turkey

  • bekirresit
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      My name is Bekir Resit. I live in Tokat, Turkey. I am an english
      teacher and i want to start trading postcards to use them in my classes.

      Now that you are reading these sentences, you may be interested in
      exchanging postcards with me :)

      If you want to do that, you need to know something.

      * First of all I live in Turkey and I send postcards of Turkey to
      the swappers.

      My Collecting Interests:

      * City Views
      * Mosques / Churches
      * Capitals
      * Lighthouses
      * Castles
      * Historical Places (like Machu Picchu or etc.)
      * Palaces
      * Bridges

      My Preferences:

      * Postcards to be exchanged must be new
      * 4x6 (15cm x 10,5cm)

      How to Exchange?

      * I exchange 10 or 5 postcards at one time.
      * If you want to exchange 10/5 postcards, please send them in the
      same envelope.
    • Kimberly Barton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        Hi Bekir,

        My name is Kimberly and I live in New York City and I have my address listed
        on the front page.

        Thanks for joining,

        Kim

        --