OT Hello All

  • JoAnne Holliday
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hello All

      Just want you to know I am still with you. I have a lung infection so am not very active right now.

      I am going to be adding my group links to my yahoo 360 so have a look. Become my friend on Yahoo. 360

      http://www.profiles.yahoo.com/kittensmakemesmile

      Join me on myspace

      http://www.myspace.com/kittensmakemesmile

      Join me on facebook by typing in my email address in search section kittensmakemesmile@...