Swap Postcards what....

  • penny_pansy
    Message 1 of 522 , Jan 1, 1999
      I would swap anyone that would like some
      postcards from Oregon USA. For them to send me a postcard
      from were the live. Jsut e-mail me with "what to swap
      postcards" with your address and then i will send you mine.
      Here is my e-mail penny_pansy@... <br>Thanks and
      take care, <br>Penny
    • Penny
      Message 522 of 522 , Aug 22 6:36 PM
        --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, cloudimages wrote:
        > Penny, :)<br> Hi, my name is Stefanie, I am 18
        > yrs. old, and live in Southern California. I'd love to
        > be your postcard penpal. I love animals, writing,
        > and hanging out w/ my friends. Let me know if you are
        > interested! Talk to ya later. Bye......Stefanie :)

        Sure I love to be your penpal you can be my first in my new place to
        write to! My new address is 880 N. Pershing St. APT 1 Mount Angel,
        Oregon 97362-9501