Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to snailmailpostcardclub. Visit today!

  • JamieInmichigan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hello my name is Jamie I am 32 years old married to Marc with 6 girls and a
      baby on the way. Christine 13, Kimberly 12, Angela 9, Rebecca 6, Faith 4, and
      Danielle 2
      We live with my parents helping them out paying most the bills.
      I enjoy to cook,read, listen to music,tv,movies,making new
      friendsebay,myspace, and club pogo
      We live in Michigan

      Jamie