^^^Three Lyrix Swap^^^

  • dragonmaid14
    Message 1 of 522 , Apr 4, 2000
      Hey ya! I'll be hosting this swap.You'll send 3
      already estabelished lyrix(s) or ones you've made to your
      partner.If you'd like to sign up,send your name,addy and any
      preferences you may have to sugarhamster@...<br>Thanks!
      ~Marielle~
    • Penny
      Message 522 of 522 , Aug 22 6:36 PM
        --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, cloudimages wrote:
        > Penny, :)<br> Hi, my name is Stefanie, I am 18
        > yrs. old, and live in Southern California. I'd love to
        > be your postcard penpal. I love animals, writing,
        > and hanging out w/ my friends. Let me know if you are
        > interested! Talk to ya later. Bye......Stefanie :)

        Sure I love to be your penpal you can be my first in my new place to
        write to! My new address is 880 N. Pershing St. APT 1 Mount Angel,
        Oregon 97362-9501