Re: [Snail Mail Postcard Club] Howdy

  • vicky ostenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hello, I live in PA and would love to swap postcards
      with you. My email address is vick302000@....
      Let me know if you have any special interests. Vicky
      --- Sandra <sandradeweert@...> wrote:

      > Hello from the cold North, Yukon that is. I am 42
      > F, married and am
      > looking to exchange postcards. Thanks S

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sandra
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        Hi Vicky, it was good to hear from you, I read your profile and it
        seems like we have a lot of similar likes, such as crafting. I can
        send you my address in an e-mail,if you send me one, I can send one
        from Yukon. My interests are: reading (eclectic) crafting, just about
        everything. I love being with my husband of 25 years, seeing my
        grown children. I like to travel with our vintage motor home. How
        about you? interests? Sandra.

        --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, vicky ostenson