Off Line-----Very Frustrated

  • JoAnne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Sorry I have been off line all day with computer problems I uninstalled Incrediable mail yesterday and it friged my computer up I spent 5 hours on the phone today with a technichian then ended up figuring out how to fix it myself.

      Frustrated yes I am frustrated and spent half the day in tears over the darn people I was dealing with on the phone. In fact I am very frustrated.

      JoAnne