Re: [Snail Mail Postcard Club] Roll Call

  • channing Ashbaugh
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 1 7:53 AM

      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 1 8:50 PM

        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 1 9:24 PM

          channing
          ame~ko* wrote:
          i am here
          ameko
          --- Barbara J Parker wrote:

          Terms of Service.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          joanna_mcdonald57

          Pen pals Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply

          ---------------------------------

          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 2 4:36 AM
            im here

          • Channing Ashbaugh
            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 3 7:18 PM
              I am here

              channing

              --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, thatcrazyqbanita@...

            • sweetsugartree@aol.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 1, 2006
                Hi Group!

                I am here! Hope everyone is doing well and getting lots and lots of mail and
                postcards!!!!!

                Wilma

              • joanna mcdonald
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 1, 2006
                  joanna mcdonald
                  is here for roll call
                  joanna mcdonald

                  sweetsugartree@... wrote:
                  Hi Group!

                  I am here! Hope everyone is doing well and getting lots and lots of mail and
                  postcards!!!!!

                  Wilma

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  joanna_mcdonald57

                • zanettco
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 3, 2006
                    Hi I am Zana from Italy, a newbe here.... hope to find many new friends and to start to trade and swap postcards with you as soon as possible. For beginning they can be postcards of the places you live in or surraundings. Maybe we can start by sending 5 postcards a time.... would like to hear from many of you and will appreciate your opinions...
                    have a great day and hugs to all
                    Zana
                    I am here! Hope everyone is doing well and getting lots and lots of mail and
                    postcards!!!!!

                    Wilma

                    ____________________________________________________ Quipo Free Internet - 2 email, 150 Mb di spazio web e molto di più. ADSL, Hardware&Software Online Store: http://www.quipo.it This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus.

                  • estherina
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 3, 2006
                      --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, "zanettco"
                      <ecoven@...> wrote:

                      > Hi I am Zana from Italy, a newbe here.... hope to find many new
                      friends and to start to trade and swap postcards with you as soon as
                      possible. For beginning they can be postcards of the places you live
                      in or surraundings. Maybe we can start by sending 5 postcards a
                      time.... would like to hear from many of you and will appreciate
                      your opinions...
                      > have a great day and hugs to all
                      > Zana

                    • estherina
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 3, 2006
                        Ciao Zana....I want to trade some post cards with you too but I
                        cannot do 5 I can do 2 or 3. I live in Orlando Florida.Let me know.
                        Esther

                        <ecoven@...> wrote:

                        > Hi I am Zana from Italy, a newbe here.... hope to find many new
                        friends and to start to trade and swap postcards with you as soon as
                        possible. For beginning they can be postcards of the places you live
                        in or surraundings. Maybe we can start by sending 5 postcards a
                        time.... would like to hear from many of you and will appreciate
                        your opinions...
                        > have a great day and hugs to all
                        > Zana

                      • Barbara
                        Message 11 of 22 , Oct 2, 2006
                          I'm Here and i'm also a Newbie My name is Barbara I'm 28yrs old from
                          Virginia
                        • Joanna Mcdonald
                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 2, 2006
                            joanna mcdonald