New Info Sheet

  • Jeanne A
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
      J Arsenault - 43- female - Maine USA
      Email Address: midnetj@...
      Hobbies/Interests: Various Art Mediums, Writing, Healer, Russa/Russian
      Language
      Seeking pen pals on postcards world wide via Snail mail
      I send and seek commerical and hand created postcards some drawn some
      digital some collaged my art cards focus on positive statements attuned to
      connecting with the source primairly and seek others' view of their
      enlightenment through art etc
      Would like to correspond with people over 18 yet will send cards from my
      state etc to children for educational purposes. Please contact me via email
      if you are interested. Thank you! J
    • Penny Zeigler
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        I am on a write thing to day! So if you what me to write to you or a
        class please send me the address tonight! I just got some new
        postcard and I hope to send out a few letters tomorrow to catch up my
        letters. Hugs, Penny

        FYI: 879 Liberty Street SE Salem, Oregon 97302

        --- In snailmailpostcardclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jeanne A"