hello everyone

  • angels2_66781
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
      hello everyone my name is tina and ive never posted here before. i
      love making friends and love snailmail. i do alot of crafts like
      crochet, cross stitch and plastic canvas. i work full time and am
      going to college. Im married and we have a son 14 and daughter 9. i
      still find time during working to write letters and it helps make time
      go quicker. write me soon
      tina